CPC Samsung monitor

Can't you afford more than 1 monitor?!

Reply to
Capitol

Have a VMM fort that. 8 virtual screens less hardware

RPi,

If telnet/ssh or remote x to that if I had one..

satellite receiver, set top box,

All in the PC dongle on the one machine with a screen] game

Who needs one? STEAM?

Switch between them all with the press of a button without

I switch between all the rest with a click of the mouse, and the other two servers I run, one local, one remote.

Why have all that hardware when you can do it all in software?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

En el artículo , Capitol escribió:

Kerist, what's in the water today?

Why have more than one monitor when one can do everything I need?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

He sure can afford a lot of redundant hardware..

This machine - which has so far cost me £30 for extra RAM, runs linux, windows, plays games, runs a TV..plays DVDS and records TV off air, ALL AT ONCE if I want it too.

a new screen is a mouseclick away, and I haven't found it possible to look at more than one at a time

I may need to spend another £20 on a new graphics card tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why have more than one bit of hardware to drive it when one will do everything you need?

Then you wouldn't need a screen with so many sockets

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher