Cost of Redocration

I known this be very difficult to answer but I was wondering how does it sound £2,500.00 for

1) Complete Tiling of bathroom floor and wall 2) Redecoration and Tiling Kitchen floor fixing wall cabinets and work top 3) Skimming landing ceiling and striping old wall paper and putting up new one (Complete Redocration of Landing) 4) Lead flushing roof and re-pointing the chimney

This is the cost of labour only all material and ladder to be provided by me.

I known I am asking a very difficult question here but does it sound reasonable? Is it cheap?

Many Thanks

Reply to
Mo Thanku

Depends on where you live, and how big your bathroom/landing/kitchen are.

I'd get a break down of the individual jobs and then get professionals in to give you a quote for each job.

Especially the lead flashing and re-pointing of chimney, and to supply their own ladders, otherwise you'd be liable if they fell off!

Reply to
Dave Jones

I live in London Ilfrod area.

Reply to
Mo Thanku

Sorry I did had a few people in, they gave a following quote

To wall paper the bathroom with splash back around the bathtub one wanted £600.00

To do the roof wanted £800.00 including material and ladder. I think that be 6 inch lead

Something like £150.00 to do the re-pointing on the chimney.

To do the landing £700.00 this is excluding plastering the roof

Plumber wanted £175 for fixing the kitchen sink and cutting the worktop only.

So all these add to already add up £2425.00

When I compare this £2500 considering full tiling of bathroom and kitchen floor and decoration than I guess it is cheap plus fixing all cabinets etc

I assume that if for wall papering and the splash back around the bath tub they could ask £600 than it be probally double to do the tiling?

Thanks All

Reply to
Mo Thanku