Corner planes

I am looking for a hand tool that will allow me to plane into corners, I am sure I have seen a plane where the blade was at the end, any ideas what these tools are called and who sells them.

I have also seen antique planes that are desined to do gentle curves, are these available now ?

Reply to
Stuart

Have a look at

They have two types of chisel planes which I think look like what you are looking for.

Axminster Tools sell them.

haven't used one of these, but I do have some of Lie-Nielsen's larger planes and they are very good.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall