Cork sheet.

Where can I get cork sheet? I want to cover an area about 12 1/2" by 15 1/2" in one go.

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

"Jerry Built" wrote | Where can I get cork sheet? I want to cover an area about 12 1/2" | by 15 1/2" in one go.

A very big pin-board from those fancy goods stores that sell touch-lamps, picture frames, wally dugs and rubberwood bread bins.

You may even be lucky enough to get one that includes some Free Drawing Pins.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Thickness ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Oh, sorry - it needs to be thin-ish, I'm covering a "linen stool", a box on legs with a lid that can double as a seat - the thickness should be the same as a cork tile, or thinner - 1/8", give or take. A natural appearance would be nice, but "re-constituted" would be OK too.

OT: A thort strykes me - who uses a spleeingh checking thing in their psots - I've noticed a lot of rightly-spelled words in articles recently , but in the wrongf places.jjjjjjjj I don't. The benefits od a bottle of perry and a copuple of bottles of "Evolution" have conspired against me in this last paragraph, I fear... It is actuallr rather difficult to type, and I';bve left most odf the above "as per". Ne'er mind, tomorrow is another day.

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

Wally dugs? What they?

Reply to
Suz

"Suz" wrote | > A very big pin-board from those fancy goods stores that sell | > touch-lamps, picture frames, wally dugs and rubberwood bread bins. | Wally dugs? What they?

I aye mind o' that wee hoose that stood on the brae, Its lum was aye reekin', its roof made o' stray. The ootside was bonny, the inside was snug, But whit I mind best o' was the wee wally dug.

It stood in a corner, high up on the shelf, And keepit an ee on the best o' the delf. It was washed twice a year, frae its tail tae its lug, And pit back on the shelf, was the wee wally dug,.

When oor John got mairrit tae sweet Jeannie Blue, The auld folks they gied him a horse an' a coo, But when I left the hoose, ma hert gied a tug, For a' mither gied me was the wee wally dug.

There's an auld saying, 'Ne'er look a gift horse in the moo', But I looked that wee dug frae its tail tae its broo' An' a fun' a wee slit at the back o' its lug, It was stuffed fu' o' notes, was the wee wally dug.

I tain it hame tae oor Lizzle tae pit on a shelf, An' I telt her the worth o' that wee bit o' delf. An' we aye feed it yet through that hole in its lug, It's a guid bit o' stuff, is the wee wally dug.

Owain