cordless VOIP phone

or have you chosen the option where the

This is what I've arranged. I now ordered a Gigaset base station and handset.

Iain

Reply to
Iain

Good choice.

Should work with your existing BT2600 via Dect/gap compatability.

Reply to
Tom.Evans

OK I'll have a deeper dig.

"Handling fee" renamed "credit card surcharge" since CC surcharges are no longer allowed? This and the variable top up brands thingy doesn't exactly inspire confidence in their clarity/integrity.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice