Contoller for 2 heating zone + hot water

Hi

I'm redoing my central heating and am looking for a single controller that will handle 2 zones and a hot water cylinder.

So there will be 2 room thermostats, one cylinder thermostat, and 3 zone-valves (an 'S-Plan plus; arrangement).

I don't know if I'm just looking in the wrong places, but the only controllers I can find handle just one zone plus the hot water - so I'd end up having 2 controllers. I want to programme the 3 'channels' independently from 1 box.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

The message from "Steve" contains these words:

FWIW I use my original 2 channel controller with the CH section permanently on and rely on programmable thermostats to control the 2 heating zones. That way I can set different temperatures for different periods rather than the being restricted to just one set temperature or off.

That I haven't come across such a 3 channel controller as you are looking for doesn't mean that such an animal doesn't exist but IMO programmable thermostats would give a better set-up.

Reply to
Roger

4 channel ones here

ARWadsworth

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 19:39:04 +0100, "Steve" mused:

Lurch

Ive gotta 3 zoner, so they exist, but I had to hunt for mine..i'll see what it is..Newlec channel plus XL. From Newey and Eyre.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

... Thanks everyone - that solved my problem.

Steve

Reply to
Steve