Connector(s) suitable for battery charger(s)

Depends what current's coming out. For your application I'd suggest something fairly well shrouded to prevent inadvertent shorts/sparks.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The Anderson connectors are quite well shrouded, and in the small housings (which is all the OP needs) the contacts cannot be touched without some kind of probe.

Reply to
Ian White

One shouldn't be making/breaking a live current carrying connection with the connectors anyway. I always make the connections before turning the charger on (or break them after turning it off).

Reply to
tinnews