condensation on new double glazed windows...

I think John has the answer here, we are on our 4th home in 3 years, the last one was a bungalow with cheap DG, on cold mornings the windows had condensation around the lower parts of the window pane and frame. Our current house has a much higher quality DG, thicker chunkier frames, these show no condensation at all.

Humidity gauge shows the same levels of humidity in both properties.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

I usually wake up with one if I do...