Condensation on double glazing

You were specifically referring to bathroom fans (in your reply to Al's post) - a bathroom fan is infinitely superior to just opening a door.

Reply to
Grunff

She's probably bathing in a tin bath located in the outhouse next to the chicken run. Opening a door in those circumstances obviously lets any condensation out. (and the bird flu in) :)

Reply to
Matt

Can't afford tin. Galvanised has to do for us - when it's allowed again because of the toes.

The hens don't have a run, they're free range until Defra says we have to take them indoors.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

First it's normal to see a SMALL amount of condensation (usually in the corners of the windows) overnight. You however, have a little too much moisture in the air (windows are fine.)

As others have pointed out, either turn down the humidifier during cold weather and use the kitchen fans when cooking and bath fans when bathing in the winter. (What you see on the windows is also being seen in the attic cavity and inside the walls as condensation when the moisture hits the dew point inside the insulation.)

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Matt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I suspect Mary Fisher is just a fun'in ya. I mean look at the stupid remarks. Then look at her "handle". Fisher as in fishing for a sap. Mary as in happy ==> Merry Fisher.

Reply to
Al Bundy
[snip]

Oh FFS have you never read a book in your life?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve Firth wrote in news:dtds6s$7sr$ snipped-for-privacy@genet.malloc.co.uk:

Does the TV Guide count?

Reply to
Al Bundy

Hi, Think ventilation and humidity control.

Reply to
Tony Hwang