concrete path

I am laying a concrete path 50mm deep x 15m long x 1m wide. I have lots of ballast, but how many bags of cement will I need and what mix ratio to use?

Thanks

Reply to
croxley

Have a look here for calculators

'm a bit concerned that 50mm is not really thick enough and will crack in time. Not so much with just foot traffic load but from ground heave in cold weather. I'd try to go a bit thicker and put a strip of thin MDF across the path every couple of meteres. This will rot away quite quickly and give the path a bit of flexibility and a 'defined' crack rather than a zig zig one later.

Good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin