Completely OT: Close cover before striking.

Had some chums round for a spot of nosh, made the main but cheated with pud and bought an Aunt Bessie's blackberry and apple pie.

In the cooking destructions it said to turn the foil half way through to ensure even cooking. Fair enough, but it actually said "turn the foil (round not upside down)..."

Has it really come to this?

Reply to
Lino expert

It has come to this.

The slapper that I took out last night was sure that two 11 inch pizzas give more pizza than a 16 inch pizza.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maybe she prefers more crust?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Put me right off my food, that did.

Reply to
Jules

Not a lot in it...or am I missing something?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Not as bad as SWMBO. Waiter asked if she wanted her pizza cut into 4 or 6 pieces. She replied "4 please - I'd never manage to eat 6 pieces".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They do, based on the area of the pizza!

Work it out for your self ?R where R is either 2 x 5.5 or 8......

Reply to
The Wanderer

Are you the slapper he took out?

Reply to
Clive George

Nah, me back won't stand it these days.

A good c**p in the morning is *far* more satisfying.....

Reply to
The Wanderer

How's about r^2 x pi rather than pi^2 x r

2 x 5.5^2 < 8^2 (but only by a mouthful)
Reply to
Andy Burns

But it wasn't a pi, it was a pizza?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

And the difference if all pizzas have a 1 inch crust is?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

R is not 2 x 5.5 - you have to do it as 2 x pi x R squared.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Depends if you eat them or not, if not about three mouthfuls.

Reply to
Andy Burns

2 possibilites

a) It was a pizza not a pi

b) It was a metric pizza therefore needed a metric pi.

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Any slapper knows 2 x 11" gives a girl more fun than 1 x 16"

I used to order 2 small pizzas intead of one larger one (this is going back a bit) because (a) because Pizzaland had a pizza-for-a-penny offer, so it was cheaper; (b) I could have different toppings on each; and (c) I staggered the service so the second one was warm and fresh.

This does not imply that I, personally, was a cheap slapper who liked it versatile.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

It's got to the point I almost look forward to visiting the dental hygienist.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

LOL

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Probably would too - by weight.

Pizzas aren't completely flat disks, generally being thicker at the crust than in the centre. The 6% reduction in surface area is probably made up for by the 27% increase in crust length for the 2 x 11" order

Reply to
OG

No chance, I prefer female slappers.

Adam