Comet & CORGI

The current administration seems to think that anyone who wants to work for themselves must be crooked in some way...

I guess the last thing they need is people wandering about thinking for and looking out for themselves.

Reply to
John Rumm

legally do p jays in thier own time.

Heliotrope Smith

I think you have it in a nutshell there John.

If I ever want a nanny I'll ring Mary Poppins.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Maybe a sop to employers who, having paid to train a worker to get their ACS and paid for their registration doesn't see why the employee should then benefit from it on pjs. Which doesn't seem unreasonable, really.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Or for corgi to wring more money out of them.

Reply to
<me9

Not just the current administration. I had a tax inspector tell me "we don't like these little one man bands" over 20 years ago.

Of course not. Politicians are utterly convinced they can run your life better than you can; it's their defining characteristic.

Reply to
Huge