Combi boilers

"untypical"? A combi is well, er, er, er a combi, whether untypical (in your case means you never knew of them) or not. FACT... some combi models can out perform vented storage systems by miles. You never knew that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You must eff off as you are vacant in the head..and a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

!

The wiki is there dribble, just create your own boiler choice FAQ if you think you can do better.

Reply to
John Rumm

So (only) you say. Unless you can provide better, it hardly matters.

Reply to
John Rumm

That is enough, as I am the most experienced person on this topic here miles miles and miles and miles.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Just read my posts.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They hardly comprise a FAQ unless one is looking for ways of effing off or a for a lesson in how to write very bad poetry.

Come on dribble rise to the occasion. If you don't like what is there give us a credible and usable alternative. Wading through years of usenet postings for the 2% of your utterings that actually have any content, does not count on either score.

Reply to
John Rumm

So you say. The evidence seems to suggest the reverse however.

Still if you are as good as you believe, you ought to have no difficulty writing something useful informative and authoritative on the subject.

That is unless you are just full of hot air.

Reply to
John Rumm

Chav, as you know sweet FA about the field you wouldn't know anyway.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They are tailored to the questions asked.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I have never considered the innards of these devices but one thing is sure they do not suck the water from the feed hose; if they did then they would be illegal.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

No! But I reckon he can smell bullshit for miles :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

And the chances of dIMM ever attempting such a thing are how many percent above zero ? Even he understands how stupid he's make himself look

I stick by what I said

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, what have you said about Dim Lin, the Oriental Enchantress? Have you no shame?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He is a Chav from Essex the place is packed with the stuff; permanently smells of the stuff.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

"Please eff off ..."

I don't think so

Anyway as John said, hardly an FAQ

Put up or shut up

Reply to
geoff

I've yet to read a sensible answer from you to any post asking for advice. You lie about performance of near everything.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thou art a currish dread-bolted fustilarian with the vocabulary of a giglet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)