Coloured grout

I am to lay some dark gray 100mm square cobbles that are on a roll in the garden which firstly means the gaps between them are quite wide and secondly will need to be grouted with something also in a darkish gray. Can anyone recommend where to get something appropriate? I have previously used some dark gray grouting for internal tiles but not sure if this would be appropriate for this outside job.

Reply to
Barnsey

Cement based grouts are suitable for exterior use. If you have doubts call the technical helpline. Probably you will be suggested a pointing mortar, which is designed for wider joints, typically up to 20mm.

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt

Personally I would use Ardex-Flex-FL grout. This is cement based, available in grey and is suitable for external locations and standing water if drainage is less than perfect.

alternative is Ardurit GK (probably with Ardion 101 admix for additional water proofing)

the data sheets and see which is best for your specific application, as only you know all the details.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle