Cold Radiators

Hi

can anyone pinpoint the cause of this problem on my c/h system? All the rads are hot upstairs but are cold downstairs. I have trie bleeding each one downstairs but didn"t have any luck. I tried a new pump and still no joy Any advice would be much appreciated Many Thanks STOOP

-- STOOPS

Reply to
STOOPS

It sounds like the rdas upstairs are robbing the heat.Your system might need to be balanced. the water will need to be forced downstairs. start closing the valve on the side of the rad you don't normally turn it on & off from.

Reply to
mmurph30

Ta mmurph30 for tip bin trying all afternoon with your idea but still no joy| Thanks again for your suggestion STOOP

-- STOOPS

Reply to
STOOPS