CO2 levels

Insults? Merely reporting what he and you have posted here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you can't see the way Europe is playing out you must be blind, mate. You'd have to be daft to believe that there will be no more war in Europe

- have you no idea of European history? Oh, what's the use.. :(

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

How would Gorbachev suit you then?

harry

harry

Nice find, m8! Totally apropos under the current circumstances:

"Now we see the results. Across Europe the vaunted European project is crumbling before our eyes. Fuelled by the mass unemployment and social dislocation caused by the disastrous Euro experiment, far from peace and order, extremist parties are on the rise across the EU from Greece to Sweden, and from France to Austria. Even in Germany, as a direct response to the tidal tsunami of migration decreed by Frau Merkel, the increasingly extreme AfD is piling on the votes."

Pity Plowman & Co. don't have the neural processing power to understand the above - or anything else in the article.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

but then, The Torygraph doesn't ever presenta politically balanced view of the world. And to think it used to be my daily newspaper. Which of us has changed?

Reply to
charles

In message snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk>, charles snipped-for-privacy@candehope.me.uk> writes

Mine 2. Do you think this policy shift has come from the owners?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Show me one ne3wspaper that does.

It's *all* lies and propaganda. Or at best, selective reporting.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah - the certainty of a blinkered Brexiteer. Proved wrong about so many things they predicted - but still groping around in the dark.

As I said, no EU is far more likely to end up in war. But then that's what you seem to want.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is this a disguised d.i.y. question?

Reply to