Clothes dryer attached to ceiling

I don't recall it ever failing under load.

I can't recall how it was loaded. I do remember there was a ratchet mechanism so it could be extended to hang lower to the ground and then be tightened up.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Something very similar here, and with the stoves it is something I would not like to be without. (I used to hang things to dry in the utility room but the nesting swallows in the beams above produced a steady trickle of bird shit that did not do much for the cleanliness of things.)

Reply to
Roger Hunt