Cleaning toilet

The acid based toilet descaling/cleaning products generally contain HCl.

Probably more expensive that getting brick acid, but easier to get hold of with out a trip to the Bm, and I found it effective on our toilets

Reply to
chris French

Bad for the glaze too - stick with sulphamic.

IMHE, Sainsbury's own brand (blue bottle) toilet limescaler is the best bang for the buck.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Loved that! Sadly, I understand what you are saying!

Reply to
Clot

You made me smile as I took a puff!

Reply to