Cleaning the interior of the car

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on the best way to clean the interior of a cloth interior car is ?

Somekind of wet cleaner hoover gizmo ?

Thanks

Reply to
Sarah

Tony

Reply to
TMC

In message , Sarah writes

geoff

damp sponge and soapy water after a good vacuum.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

After a thorough vacuum, a good foaming cleaner in an aerosol - check out Halfords, etc. Last one I used was made by Simonize. You don't want to get the cloth too wet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Take it to the Polish guys at the end of almost every road.

Reply to
Andy Hall

They sprayed some nasty chemical for the wheels on my bodywork accidently which caused some horrid effect. Never again.

No idea if they was polish though. Definitely middle eastern europeans :)

They do a great job usually but one slip and it ost me £300 at the bodyshop to respray.

Reply to
Sarah