Cillit Bang nozzle (2023 Update)

The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.

Reply to
Ramsman

soak it in boiling water

Reply to
MrCheerful

Give it a good clean with a decent spray cleaner?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Are you sure it's not one of those spray-tops that have to be opened by a half twist before being able to spray?

Reply to
Dave W

He is a wind up merchant. If not: thick as pig shit.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Does that also work for prostate problems?

:-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

Look guys, I checked my own Cillit Bang bottle after posting, and it does indeed have the non-obvious twist tap on the spray head that I think the OP has forgotten about.

Reply to
Dave W

No, he hasn't. I'm not so decrepit and poorly-sighted that I can't tell the difference between ON and OFF, no matter how faintly they're marked.

And it doesn't need inverting.

Reply to
Ramsman

I have same problem and have tried everything, yes I have turned it ON, turned it upside down......nightmare just refuses to work, ridiculous bottle, can't even get the top off.

Reply to
June Payne

Reply to
The Other John