Christmas is coming...what would you like to do?(www.nikewoo.com)

Christmas is coming...what would you like to do?Dot't forget going shopping!!.....all our products are 30% discount! Click on:

OR contact us : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com we have lots of sports shoes,jeans,handbags,coats etc.All on a low discount!they're so cheap that you cann't believe it~~~~!But that's true. www-nikewoo-com welcome for your visiting!!

Reply to
nikewoo

Anything burt shopping.

Oh dear. What was that you said?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

something to spammers.

Reply to
meow2222

Eat a bacon sandwich & have a beer? Oh sorry, Muslims can't do that - no wonder they are such miserable bastards.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman