Whirlpool dishwasher 4404/5 green light flashes 4 times

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know what it means if my Whirlpool 4404/5 dishwasher's
green light flashes 4 times, pauses and then repeats ? It happens as
soon as I switch the machine on, and the machine does nothing else.
Thanks for any help
Todd.
Reply to
todd
lol, thanks Bob. I did actually search for quite a while... but I think I was too specific with my searching.
Thanks again.
Todd
Reply to
todd