Cheapest way to pump washing machine waste

.. and the last line...

"If overflowing is a concern, then there are models from manufacturers such as Grundfos which do have overflow protection."

Do try to read what I type.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I did, you appeared to feel that the pump blocking wasn't much of an issue, I pointed out that it can happen.

I see your'e off one one again, so I'll let you make the last call. Stand up first, I'd hate your voice to be muffled.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I said that it may or may not be.

That was already covered

Reply to
Andy Hall

Sanivite:

We had one at work to allow us to have a kitchen in the middle of an office floor where all the services were at one end.

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran

How about draining straight to a water butt outside the garage as a "sump"

Then use a cheap low voltage automatic bilge pump (get from a boaty web site) to take it to drain....or in the summer use it for watering the garden.

David

Reply to
Vortex

You mean you expect her to empty your pockets?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 13:18:28 GMT someone who may be "Bob Smith" wrote this:-

I take it that it is not possible to run something round the walls? Why is this, out of interest?

An open gutter set on the floor.

What sort of drain is it? An open gully, foul or rainwater?

Reply to
David Hansen

Pack it in, you two.

Reply to
Huge

If she's going to kidnap the shirts and jeans that I have been getting nicely stinky during the week, yes.

Reply to
Steve Firth

:-)

You should put them in the laundry box/basket/whatever yourself. Or perhaps you can't bear the odour ... !

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Laundry basket, yes I heard of those, once. However I would be depriving the cat of its pleasurable experience of sleeping with its nose buried in the armpit/crotch of some item of cast-off clothing.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Kittens just love licking sweaty armpits ... but wives aren't feline :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher