Air Tools recommendations?

OK, I've had to buy a compressor for farm use, so I now have a dinky

16cfm compressor with dual receivers, and jolly nice it is too. I'll be using it at at harvest time to pick olives and in the spring to drive pruning shears and chainsaws.

But it sits there tempting me with the promise of other uses, nailing is an obvious one and I suspect an air file could be handy.

What recommendations does anyone have for "must have" air tools?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Impact gun if you do any work on cars or agricultural machines.

Reply to
Doki

Impact wrench - just for the noise it makes.

Reply to
dom

drive

nailing is

OK the ones I've found most useful:

a/ Blow gun - always hanging on the tank ready b/ Small abrasive cut off disk thingy (intended for car bodywork) c/ Pad sander d/ Descaling needle gun (excellent for cleaning slag off welds) e/ Tyre inflator f/ Pop rivet gun g/ Spray gun h/ Nibbler for sheet metal i/ Sand blast cabinet

(not in usefulness order !!)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Blow gun is a simple and very useful one (and with a conical nose on it works well on paddling pools etc).

Impact wrench can be handy. An air chisel is a wondrous thing if you like taking stuff apart! Tyre inflater is another obvious one.

Reply to
John Rumm

'Nibbler' for cutting sheet metal. Hacksaw, ditto.

Reply to
Huge

Definitely one of those reciprocating thingymajigs because I've found I can get pruning blades for them.

Thanks, and to every one else so far.

Reply to
Steve Firth