Cheap remote power indicator wanted

As long as he does not have too many short horses. Electric fences do not always work as many pulse and are not very good att the furthest point. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You're welcome to come and touch our electric fence at its furthest point! The energiser is supposed to be able to drive over 50km of fence and we have only a fraction of that.

Reply to
Chris Green

It would solve one of our problems

Reply to