Cheap kitchen units?

Need a new kitchen for family member but don't want to spend a lot. Anyone got any suggestions for online?

Cheers

Reply to
mogga

*genuinely* half and third price offers. When I was doing my kitchen, I thought yeah, yeah, of course they're gonna go back up at the end of next week. But they did ...

Fortunately, I still needed enough stuff to attract an alternative quantity discount, so in the end, it worked out about the same. :-) Many visitors to our house have commented on the quality and look of the units, and have been amazed to find out what they actually cost. They came from a set of ranges called "Take Home Now" or something like that. I think that there was about four or five different ones. Not sure if you can get them online, but I think that most of their stuff is available if you don't have a local store.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

"Miami" is the cheapest. Plain white. Include adjustable legs and soft door closers, which you used to pay extra for. I use them as storage in my converted garage. Not sure I would actually want them in a kitchen though.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Seconded, I always fit Wickes on the rare occassions I fit kitchens. Well made, easy to asemble, good prices.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

mogga wibbled on Tuesday 22 September 2009 12:11

I'm planning to buy from

to their showroom in Ashford and the units seemed quite impressive (the carcass is actually well built). Not sure if you think that's cheap enolugh (much depends on the door style) but worth a look. Lead time about 6 weeks when I last asked...

Reply to
Tim W