Cheap Garden Room

Has anyone bought, acquired or seen one of those cheap ( about £100) lean too garden rooms advertised in all sorts of magazines and the like, made by Norfolk? its basically , as far as I can make out , corrugated plastic or Perspex(?) on a steel frame and it bolts on the wall (?) A bit like a lean to greenhouse type job but advertised for use like a conservatory.

Any comments on what they are like? I need a cheap, quick and possible long term temporary, storage solution on the side of my house.

Comments and experiences if any please

Reply to
mich

Can't comment as I haven't seen one, let alone used one.

If you or someone finds a URL I'd be interested in knowing more - I might have a use for something like that myself, if the cost is that low.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

My mum had one, all was fine until one of the grand children had a close shave with it and a trike, then she worked out how bad it could have been if theer had been a collision. I guess it depends on what the material is and if you have kids........

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper