Cheap 1/2" routers

A mate informed that

have two good routers goin

cheap. I may be in the market for one of these soon as I am doing th kitchen. The Ryobi for £233 and a Makita for £280. They give a workto jig "free" with these routers. Normally they are about £100. This mean the Ryobi is £133, and the Makita £180 which is cheap for such routers

The usual disclaimer. I have no connection with Protrade

-- Hands On

Reply to
Hands On

Having said that if you only pay 20 quid for the jig rather than 100,

say another 20 for the cutter set, that makes the real price of the Makita 240, or getting on for 20 more than it would cost at Lawson HIS ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm