Central Heating Systems

Mary, that could be, you never know...some people are just no good at it...

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

But they're not opinions, you shiftless worm, but merely adverts from manufacturer's websites.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

...the DIY caber maker eneter....yes he does...

...I snipped the drivel for you all as it is taking up space......

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

......well the stupidity had to inject again.............such madness.... I saved you all the arduous task of making sense of it.......by giving it a quick snip......

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

the

would

Next you'll be claiming that it depends on if the roof has been tiled or left open to the elements... You utter twit !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

......another one contributes nonsense too...snipped for your benefit......

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Perhaps John might explain how heat 'loss' from a cylinder performs in a different way than the heat from a radiator in the same room?

Of course given his understanding of physics, I'll not hold my breath

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

benefit......

Stop talking about yourself twit.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

....two of them together...my, my, what a shenanigan!!! ....much snipping required for the ease of the reader.......

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

...this one comes in with an amazing witticism...my oh my.......probaly got it from a Laural & Hardy film......Note I snipped for everyone's benefit.....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

my.......probaly got

No you didn't, you snipped the truth about yourself...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

But they'll already have read it?

Anyone know what this prat thinks he achieves by this 'snip drivel' stuff?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Uh, I *really* hate to agree with IMM but actually our last house did when we arrived. I think it's quite common in 70s/80s houses as a means of stopping humidity building up in the airing cupboard.

Reply to
Mike

You're saying people put wet clothes in an airing cupboard?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

......oaf,oaf, oaf. ......he needs to have it expl;ained to him. The insulation will loose herat to the cold loft above.......there you are nice people....now he knows....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Perhaps you could concentrate on making sense and hitting the correct keys for once?

And answer my question - how will heat from a cylinder be lost into the loft above - assuming it is underneath a loft - anymore than a rad in the same room?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is loose herat an issue?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

By the way he types more likely loose bowels.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ROFLO, what happy juice are you on man !....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::