central heating optimiser

Take it up with BRE.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It is quite possible that someone of your superior experience and professional standing might be a little blind to the fact that 'just punching in the occupation times' is well beyond some customers. It probably comes as a surprise to you that a wall thermostat and/or a Danfoss-Randall 102 timer is the pinnacle of their abilities.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

The CM67 is not that bad. They get used to it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from Ed Sirett contains these words:

Even the simplest stat is too complex for some people (who are reduced to using it just as an on/off switch). :-)

I have a Danfoss TP75 downstairs and a Horstmann Centaurstat upstairs. No doubt Dribble will be on shortly to tell me I have made a dreadful mistake (or even 2).

Reply to
Roger

Roger, knowing you they are not appropriate.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel