Cement mixer required.

Not sure if the "rules" allow it but I'm hacked with with Ebay.

Been after a cement mixer for a while. I've a fair bit to do with it but in bits and pieces rather than all at once. I'd rather not buy a new one and have been scouting Ebay but folks on there will pay too much for any old tat. ;-) Ok if your selling but a bugger if your buying.

Anyone along the M1/M62 around Yorkshire etc. have a little electric one spare?

Condition unimportant really so long as it works etc.

like this.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

So play the game and sell it on Ebay when your done. Buy high, sell high.

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

No, no, no.

Buy low, then sell high

Reply to
sid

One I was bidding on has a day to go and it's already upto £137.00 - madness I tell you. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

">

Its the same for some software - I would like an upgrade to some route planning software for my PDA (now no longer supported by the manufacturer) and it consistently goes sells on Ebay for more than the listed price advertised on commercial web sites.

Strange

Reply to
sid

Maybe you should go to Castorama and get a new one. My Dad did that - not sure what he paid, but much less than for a new one in this country. Then you can cover your travel costs by selling it on ebay

Anna ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

He's already told us he can't buy low, doh!

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

It surprises me theyre 200 over here, youre only talking a tub, motor and gears for something simple and portable. If I had nothing better to do I might make a bucket sized one for repairs.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Sir

Buy one, 240 quide for a Belle. I messed with the eBay ones, brought some junk, sold it to the next guy, I love my Belle, and at the end I can eBay, get half back, and its cost me 120 quid.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Err, it was just my little joke |:-) Just following the first law of capitalism - screw as much out of a deal as you can get away with.

Reply to
sid