Cement Based External Filler

I've used cement based fillers like External Polyfilla and Murex but the small boxes/bags are expensive for large areas so I was interested to see external cills etc on a house near here being done using 25kg backs of a cement based filler called CEKOL C-35. Trouble is I can't find it locally and only at one place online http://www.pbonline.co.uk/White_Smooth_Cement_Based_External_Filler.html
What equivalents should I look for please and are they recommended?
PS FTAOD I am far too mean to use car body filler or the equivalent given the quantities I need to resurface cills.
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

cement, sand, pva.