Caustic Remark

One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it on the shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Wilkinsons sell it too, or did a year ago.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Way to go, Dave!

Reply to
Bruce

You could also try including more fibre in your diet.

Toom

Reply to
Toom Tabard

Does beer count? Malt, hops, barley?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

heh. If you all ate more fibre, wouldnt the blockage just be a fibre reinforced blockage?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Must be a relief for them. Nearly a week with legs crossed.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon