Carpet Advice?

Hi

We are looking to change the stairway carpet. I am not sure whether we should buy a 80/20 wool/polypropylene mix or a pure poly carpet. I have been advised by a guy in CarpetRight that polypropylene is more stain resistant, however my mother beleives that they attract dirt due to static. We have 4 cats so it needs to be pretty hardwearing.

Any info appreciated...

Brad

Reply to
Brad

We *always* went with the traditional 80/20 mix, again based on what we were told by parents (many years ago).

Last time we went with 100% poly in the hallway; 2 kids, dog etc etc. Cleaned up a treat every time. Will be going the same way again soon.

HTH

Reply to
TonyK