Car door protector strip (ish)

Hello. I'm sure that many will be familiar with these. A flexible plastic 'U' moulding to fit onto car door edges to prevent damage.

Does anyone know where I might get a longer length of this? I need a continuous length of 1800mm but would gladly take 2 or 3 metres.

thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Would any of these be suitable? Not self gripping...but plenty long

The Natural Philosopher

This any good:

ss

"edge trim"

or possibly

"edge protection sheet metal"

in the Bay of Eees.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

Try Woolies (an online car trim supplier) They have a variety of mouldings. Or other similar companies.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)