Car cameras

All that will happen is people will start playing games with you by driving up close to the back of your car to see if they can get a higher impact speed score being displayed.

Reply to
alan_m

If I get tailgated on a country road I just back off the accelerator and let the speed decay. On numerous occasions I've had these dickheads come to a complete stop behind me despite having plenty of opportunity to pass.

Reply to
billyorange007

vapourise

No the one used to enable you to join safely from a slip road at doing less than <50 mph 10' in front of someting doing 60+.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I blame the Human Rights Act. Generations of drivers now seem to think Mirror/Signal/Manoeuvre means:

check it's still attached turn on the indicator manoeuvre - it's your right!

Reply to
Robin