Car body shop.

I've asked on more appropriate groups, but not had much success. I'm after a decent body shop in the SE - more specifically the SW London area, but I'll happily travel for better value.

Place I did use has closed down due to the owner retiring.

It's for cash, not insurance, jobs. Courtesy car and posh reception not required. Just decent work at a decent price.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You could do worse than try: Philip Stonely at Effingham Junction. KT24

5HE; 01483 284805. My wife & daughter have both used him for private work. You can Google for him. Only about 5 minutes walk from the railway station, convenient when you leave the car.
Reply to
charles