Capital One

OT Does anyone know if the credit card company Capital One, (Mastercard) having difficulties? Things seem a bit shambolic at the moment, I was told their fraud department doesn't work saturdays and sundays??

> > Eddie

Now my account access has been changed...something fishy?

Reply to
Torx

Seems ok to me. I've just logged on first using a browser on my PC and then using the app on my phone - both without any problems.

Reply to
Roger Mills