Can you get thin[ner] worktops?

Yes you can ... but unless you buy expensive resin cast .... as the wood/laminates gets thinner more likely to warp. You could make any thickness you want ... buy some WBP PLY and laminate in finish to suit .... not hard and thousands of laminate finishes to choose from.

Reply to
rick

... and our wood which is now 20+ years old is the same. They all last pretty well! :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

WBP is no longer a legally accepted standard, and is not normally W or B-proof any more.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Nice! Do glass fibres count as dietary fibre?

Reply to
Jim K..

I don't recall when I last cleaned a desk nor the top of one rotting... Suppose it depends what you are doing on/over it ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..

Whoosh

Reply to