Can I reduce ALL my inbound water pressure?

Good idea. It's what we do when camping anyway.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

When I was being taught to clean my teeth, I found the toothpaste overpowering. Leaving the tap running was a psychological reassurance that, if it was too bad, I could swish my mouth out quickly. Not sure, but I think this could have been when being promoted from Punch & Judy (kiddies) to adult paste. I guess that this is not uncommon and might partly explain why tape runnning is so common?

Reply to
Rod

The message from Rod contains these words:

You can get them from Screwfix at less than half the price. As caravan site operators we use them almost everywhere.

Reply to
Appin

Ah! the taps that are never adjusted and shut off after 0.5 second!

Reply to
John