Cambridge Varsity 8 Glasshouse

I am fortunate enough to have been given - yes given - a Cambridge Varsity

8ft x 12ft glasshouse. The only problem is that it is competely dismantled, but I'm told complete. Does anyone have a copy of the installation manual that they would be prepared to scan and e-mail to me please?

Well it is d.i.y - kind of. I'll have to assemble it myself. :-)

I've asked in uk.rec.gardening too.

Reply to
Paul King