Cambridge solar farm construction filmed by drone

Which one?

Who picked a north slope? The panels in the video aren't shaded by a hill, and I doubt any of the Cambridgeshire ones are.

Reply to
Alan Braggins

The one just off the A11 near the wind farm.

I just checked the OS map. There's about a 30m drop across the site to the north west. It's not enough to shade the panels directly, but it does mean they'll have to be further apart so they don't shade each other.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris