But what would you need one for?

I care not about a wedding.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Neither did your parents, I'd guess.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Wouldn't she have you then? Keep digging, Mr Poundland.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Peasant.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Yes you did. Or maybe I am making that up?

But, you are very curious Mr Firth. You do not make good reading, bully boy.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

No, I'm not at all curious about you, you're an oxygen thief.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Awww come on Steve, give me a big kiss. You know you want to. Tell you what, I'll make the first move X X. Like?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

It's a simple swivel joint, like every breaker bar of its type. You'd have a hard time busting it anyway, unless you sorely abused it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

Not a rip-off if you use them every day.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Then you'll likely not pay the same price. The 'retail' price of all Snap On stuff *is* a rip-off. Since they are no better than any other good quality tools. Worse in some aspects.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)