Veneer pin (30mm) availability?

Please can anyone point me to a source for 30mm veneer pins?
It is veneer pins (1.0mm dia with an inconspicuous head) that I am after, as against panel pins which are usually 1.6mm dia or moulding pins which rarely state a diameter.
Longest found via web search is 25mm which is too short: 40mm would be a tad too long.
Reason: accurate furniture restoration project: any help greatly appreciated.
TIA

http://www.directa.co.uk/site/scripts/product_browse.php?product_id 811
Baz

Or http://www.wickes.co.uk/panel-pins/invt/190067/ Baz

Those both look like panel pins, which the OP has said he didn't want. Perhaps these might do?
http://www.lionpic.co.uk/product/FRAMING-PINS-32mm-x-18g-1500,10363.aspx
In article

It's not escutcheon pins you're after is it?
--
Tim

I don't know if they exist or not and don't intend to look for you, but a thought:
Air nailer pins - very thin and certainly available, separate them from the strip and use them as normal. If you only need a couple I will send you some in an envelope.
Tim W
On 28/04/2011 17:43, Tim W wrote:

Nothing over 25mm in veneer pins by the look of it

If its historic furniture, presumably 1 1/4" would be the original size, or 32mm.
Lets hope you dont have to make some from 1mm wire.
NT

I needed something similar once, and I ended up putting long panel pins in the lathe and turning the heads down a bit.
You can also use dressmaking pins, but these are brass and a bit soft to drive into most timber.