Bus bars for CU with 2 pole MCBs - any suggested suppliers?

I'm increasing the size of the mains CU in my boat, it currently only has three two pole MCBs and it would really make sense to have a couple more, plus an RCD main switch.
Getting a bigger CU is easy enough but where can I get longer bus bars? The existing ones are funny offset sorts of things so that one busbar connects all the neutrals together and the other connects all the lives together. It needs 2-pole MCBs as shore connections for boats are notorious for live/neutral being randomly either way around.
Does anyone have any idea where I might get busbars like this? I guess I could use standard bus bars with alternate pins cut off and bent a bit but proper ones would be good.
--
Chris Green

snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

Merlin Gerin part No 14882 will accept 6 No. 2-pole MCBs
From Farnell or any wholesaler (e.g. Newey & Eyre).
http://uk.farnell.com/merlin-gerin/14882/busbar-12way-2-pole/dp/1421027

Brilliant, thanks!
--