Built-under gas ovens

Can anyone recommend a good supplier/shop of such items in North/North West London? Any recommendations as to brand/model? To fit a

600mm space under the hob/worktop.

The one I have has just gone west :-((

Many thanks.

Reply to
Nobody

We like the Stoves cookers :

have one of the 900 high Rotostar double gas ovens built under a work surface.

As for suppliers, they're mostly box shifters these days...

Reply to
Guy Dawson

Is hot&coldinc still going?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

: Yup me too. Thats what we had in the last house and shall get the same again when 'kitchen refurb' reaches the top of the list

Anna

Reply to
Anna Kettle

Hmm - does it rest on the floor or is there enough clearance for a gap beneath it?

Reply to
Nobody