BT8500 phone set - time display

Must be just on the borderline. Ours is a C475IP and does know how to talk NTP. We've had it a long time, my guess would be that it's older than your C460IP.

Reply to
Chris Green

As others have noted, BT seem to update the time on devices based on the incoming call.

However, I occasionally look at the call logs on BT's Call Protect for my BT landline, and I notice that the timestamp has not adjusted to the clock change last w/e, but Mechanical Meg on 1471 does give the correct timestamp.

Reply to
Allan