BT How can this be?

BT are trying to get everyone on 12 month contracts that automatically renew so you can only leave without penalty on one day in the year!

Reply to
Mark

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:41:40 +0000, "Fredxx" wibbled:

Well, that is true. I sort of eluded to the former, but I wasn't very clear :(

Rod's probably got business class insurance, so it would be a case of temporarily adding a named driver.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Once upon a time I worked for a company with a mail-order dept. The orders forms said "allow 28 days for delivery" for no better reason than that every other company's said the same. And nobody worried about how long the process took until the queue of orders in process had grown to three weeks or more, then panic. One good effect of online stores is that that sort of nonsense is no longer accepted.

Reply to
djc

Sorry, but what has *my* car got to do with anything? Think that was Derek. :-)

As the 18 week pathway has been mentioned, perhaps someone could explain how it helps someone who cannot even get diagnosed? In someone close to me, two things have been diagnosed - one took several months, the second around 4 years, and other things have still not been diagnosed. The 18 week thing only helps some people.

Reply to
Rod

But the railways could keeping running even after the demise of the electricity supply, because they could use the

... hold on, there is someone at the door. Be right ba&^%$£(*U& bxwjx b

Reply to
Arthur Figgis