Brick Shed 2

Thanks for replies to prev post.

The dividing wall from neighbour faces south and is 6 feet high. And this wall would form one side of the shed I like the idea of; say 24" long frames accommodating 6" high panes of security glass sitting along the dividing wall. This would provide good light (as they face south) into the interior and raise the shed ceiling height to 7 - 7.5'. Then perhaps a similair narrow window near the top of one of the other walls.

I should get permission from the neighbour !!??

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

If it's a shared wall or the neighbour's wall then definitely yes.

Even if you think it's your wall it's probably worth having a word just in case.

Cheers,

John

Reply to
John Anderton