Breather Membrane by the Metre

Does anyone know of a builders merchants or similar that will sell breather membrane such as Tyvek or Permo by the metre off a roll, rather than me having to buy 50 metres of the stuff?
I'm close to completing the roof framing of a 3m x 3m extension, and don't want to have to buy more than I really need (am already dangerously close to my original budget).
(Alternatively - if anyone has about 15 sq. metres left over from another project that they could happily part with, I live on the Bucks/Oxfordshire border and would be happy to travel (1/2 hour) to take it off your hands!)
All recommendations gratefully received. Cheers
Kevin Brady. Oxford
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:21:23 +0000 (UTC), "Kevin Brady"

If you shop arround you will get it much cheeper, I found prices ranged from less than a quid a sq m, to 10 or more.
Seconds and co do alumaflex, which is what I used. You can sell the spare on eBay.
Rick